lunes, 5 de mayo de 2014

Imaginary Ropes, Real Tug-O-Wars

During this session we focused on what people feel of other people based only in their mannerisms, if without any other context one person where to imitate another just by the way they wait for an imaginary bus how would others be able to interpret their actions? Would they be able to convey who they wanted to personify to their spectators?

This where questions we got to answer ourselves in a seemingly easy dynamic.

I got to interpret a 15 year old boy waiting for the bus after school, rolling my own cigarettes while my bus arrives just like all the trendy european 15 year olds, refusing to grab a seat even though there are a couple of open seats left at the bus stop, I repeatedly got to stare at my imaginary cellphone's screen, shuffle around my imaginary backpack's contents and to grow desperate steadily faster even though the waiting time refused to diminish accordingly in proportion to my dispair.

It was easy to get into the character you wanted to interpret, but to make this feelings you've brought upon yourself by trying to see the world through this other person's eyes as evident to the viewer as they were to yourself is, in change, not such an easy task after all.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario